Nya inlägg

Fler ämnen »

emo Australian Blacksmith in Sweden

• edwardjblower
  • edwardjblower Profilbild Författare ämne
  • Fresh Boarder
Mer
6 år 3 månader sedan #33717

hej, I've just heard about the forge in at Granbergsdal.
I've recently moved to Goteborg from England and I'm very interested in checking out blacksmithing in Sweden.
Could I please get some info on how to get to Granbergsdal, or if there is anyone who would be willing to share a seat in a car?
And any info on how to book places for accomodation/workshops/etc would be greatly appreciated.
tack så mycket,
Edward.

• johan sangberg
  • johan sangberg Profilbild Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Jag har sysslat med hantverk och teknik hela mitt liv. Smider konstsmide och skissar och målar.
Mer
6 år 3 månader sedan #33720

Hi and welcome!!

There are a few from Göteborg going to Granbergsdal tomorrow in the morning and later. Me (Sent U a PM), trudvang and astor (members). Please try to catch them? Also U can go by train to Karlskoga and see if someone can take you the rest by car?
You get the map in EventCalendar...

http://www.antracit.se/index.php/sv/lis ... gsdal-2011

//johan

Johan Sangberg
Mer
6 år 3 månader sedan #33723

Hi nice guys
I'm among the people who come from west (Orust).I could easily pick someone up at Karlskoga.
Although, some minor problem:
Don't know exactly when I arrive.
Don't have any clue of how to find the person (except if he happen to carry a sledgehammer...)
Maybe our Australian blacksmith can get a contact to me or someone else by mobile?
What do you think about it?

• johan sangberg
  • johan sangberg Profilbild Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Jag har sysslat med hantverk och teknik hela mitt liv. Smider konstsmide och skissar och målar.
Mer
6 år 3 månader sedan #33724

Thanks eller Tack Lyckasmed

Edward åker med mig från Götet imorgon Fredag... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vi ses

//johan

Johan Sangberg
Sidan laddades på: 0.286 sekunder